Resources for child therapies
We aim to provide an abundance of resources to aid in the emotional health of children and young people.
This will include
- sets of therapeutic stories that address specific emotional difficulties through the use of symbol and metaphor, that resonate on a deeply healing level.
- sets of creative visualisations that help children to connect to their true selves and develop confidence and resilience.
- resources for parents
- Play ideas to help parents connect with their children
- Creative ideas to help parents connect with their children
- Tips to help manage difficult behaviour in the classroom
- Useful links to articles and websites