Carol's Professional Qualifications
- Post Graduate Certificate Therapeutic Play Skills
- Post Graduate Diploma Play Therapy
- Advanced Diploma Sand Play
- Certified Parent Child Attachment Play Practitioner (PCAP)
- Safeguarding Level 2
- Information Governance & Data Security Level 1
- Member of Play Therapy UK
About Carol Whibley
“I was a community artist for 20 years before training to be a Play Therapist in Cornwall. I have felt the struggle that many parents face when their child experiences difficulties. At that time, I knew nothing about what help might be available or how to access it. I believe passionately that some support at the right time can make the world of difference to children, their families and to the communities they live in.
While working as a therapist I realised that there is a big discrepancy between the number of children and families needing support and the funding available to meet those needs.
I hope that Out of the Woods will be able to start to address this problem by providing a point of contact for families and by seeking out funding to help children fulfill their potential. I am committed to levelling the playing field when it comes to providing support to those who need it the most."